Mr. Franklin Fisher
- B.S and M.S. degrees from MTSU
- Ed.S. from TTU
- Educator in Warren County for 30+ years
- Freshman Academy Principal for 2 years
- Principal of Warren Academy since 2013
Warren County Schools is striving to improve safety and reduce risk wherever possible. One safety measure is minimizing cash and check payments at our schools. To accomplish this, we use SchoolCash Online for all school items and activity fees: yearbooks, Chromebook chargers, Pizza Day fundraisers, spirit wear, math or science fees/donations, and more!
If you haven't already created a free account, we encourage all parents to register now, so you’ll be ready to make online payments from home: both now and in the future as more school items become available. Watch this short video to learn more about SchoolCash Online.
Visit https://warrenschools.schoolcashonline.com/ and log in!
Registering takes less than two minutes: visit the Registration Instructions page.
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.